A PATHWAY TO A DIPLOMA
The DIGITAL PATHWAYS program is fully customizable. The elements of the program are designed to provide students with "credit recovery" opportunities, earn career certification, and/or complete a high school diploma.
The HighTech-HighTouch program is ideal for school districts and other Learning Education Agencies, seeking to broaden options for students who have or are likely separate from traditional school. Facilitators guide the learning in each HighTech-HighTouch classroom. The online program includes interactive content, a robust LMS (Learner Management System), and online anytime-anywhere access.
HighTech-HighTouch is an innovative program for school districts seeking to broaden options for students who have disconnected from school. The program offers an alternative pathway toward an accredited diploma plus career certification.
HighTech elements include interactive content, robust LMS (Learner Management System), online anytime, and anywhere access.
HighTouch elements include individualized support and stabilization services for struggling students.
HOLISTIC FOUNDATIONAL SUPPORT
The "HIGH-TOUCH" component of the program is a case-managed network of support/stabilization services to ensure student success. The "HIGH-TOUCH" team's primary responsibility is enlisting and engaging support mechanisms, including the family and community resources, and assisting students with managing life situations that may inhibit academic achievement.
- Individualized case management based support/stabilization services.
- Proactive student engagement model.
- Classroom laboratory peer-tutors.
- Graduation coaches (via email, chat, and social media).
- Classroom laboratory based facilitators (teachers).
- Hands-on classroom laboratory requirement.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA PLUS CAREER CERTIFICATION
EMPOWERING STUDENTS TO EARN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WITH CAREER TRAINING ONLINE
The High School Diploma Plus Career Certification Program offers students accredited, online high school courses designed to prepare them to advance in their chosen career area. In addition to earning a high school diploma online, students simultaneously complete coursework toward a credentialed career certificate. The goal of this online accredited high school is to re-engage non-traditional and/or adult learners back into the educational system and prepare them for jobs in growing sectors of the economy.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR CUSTOMIZABLE CAREER ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL SOLUTION
- Skills-Based, Career-Focused Curriculum—in addition to earning a Career Certificate, students build real-world skills needed to succeed in jobs and career college programs.
- AdvancED/SACS Accreditation—ensuring quality and accountability.
- Proven Track Record of Success—including a 70% retention rate.
- 24/7 Online Access—students can complete their courses anytime, anywhere.
- Academic Support Center—certified teachers, academic coaches, and onsite facilitators provide individualized support.
- Optional Onsite Learning Lab—the program can be offered exclusively online or with an onsite "learning lab" providing access to computers, resources, and teaching support.
- Credit Transferability—students can transfer in previously earned courses in order to earn their diploma as quickly as possible.
- Comprehensive Course Catalog—including more than 70 core/academic and career-based semester courses.
- Robust, Secure Learning Management System—customizable to each institution with digital libraries, communication tools, and online instructional tools.
- Career Portfolio Course—students prepare resumes and cover letters and graduate with the tools needed to pursue jobs; they also have access to live webinars and seminars focused on key areas of job and career preparation.
BUILDING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS FOR SUCCESS IN HIGH-GROWTH EMPLOYMENT AREAS
The High–Tech High–Touch program offers Career Certificate programs for students who have already earned their high school diplomas. These program offerings build the knowledge and skills students need in order to advance in their chosen career area. Students complete online coursework in order to earn a credentialed career certification. Courses are 100% online and can be accessed anytime, from anywhere.
CAREER CERTIFICATION TRACKS
- Child Care and Education (CDA)
- Certified Protection Officer
- Office Management
- Homeland Security
- General Career Preparation/Professional Skills
- Commercial Driving
- Retail Customer Service
- Food and Hospitality